Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Mission

ok so my friends and I have decided to make a game. Yes a computer game, but not just any game the game of the centurary. This game prolly won't be as great as we say but it will be there. It will be a rpg game and at that it takes on alot of things from every rpg game every made. So basically we are trying to start this thing and in order to have our ideas communicating I have put on my server a forum.

This forum is run straight from phpbb which is a program that is based in php and it is pretty sweet. The game is code named Night Fox I know what your saying Jesus these guys our nerds but it is something to hang on to especially with friends. So anyway it is going to be so cool, as for right now I am currently studying C++ so that we can make this game run and hopfully I can master it in a short time.

Until then you can check out the site. http://brownhostingonline.com/nightfox its not done just yet and it is in php but its not all bad ass or nothing just plain and pretty fast.

No comments: