Friday, April 15, 2005

Monopoly

so I am in econonmics this semester as I was last semester. I don't know if I have really learned that much but one thing I learned was what a monopoly is. A game that I know love to play and always have loved to play is Monopoly. The game board version, or the computer version it doesn't matter i love the game. I don't what makes it fun buying properties and holding up all the money or knowing that it is a fictiona game and I know I won't loose any money or that it isn't my money I am spending in order to get the stuff.

Playing monopoly for like six hours straight is my idea of a great time which is really creepy considering most people think that monopoly is hte devil because it takes patience and ease of mine and knowing what we want to do.

Most of the time I don't know why but I can play that long.

No comments: