Sunday, April 24, 2005

Gaim goes slow on file transfers Why???

ok I am a Gaim user I love using Gaim. However I discovered a small pet peeve with Gaim file tranfers for some reason over Gaim take forever I mean a really long time. MSN doesn't take half as long to send files over, but Gaim takes like a few min solid which is not good when your impatient like me. So it looks as if I am going to have to dig into this problem, yes RESEARCH. Which sucks balls. I wonder if there is some kind of setting I am overlooking maybe not tweaking it just right or it just doesn't have the capabilities of other messenging technologies out there.

I hope there is some way of tweaking or something because sending something to a friend sucks balls if you are on a network and the file goes crawling along.

No comments: