Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Typing like I can't stop

If I keep pressing keys something good has got to happen right because its all about the speed accuracy of a person who uses a computer alot. I mean think about it practice makes perfect with like anything you do so if i keep practicing my keyboarding skills by typing eventually I will have to become faster better and able to type at speeds unimaginable before. I mean I have been on this rave for like the past week and a half. Just keep typing and typing and going. Its like the next keystroke might be my last. it really doesn't matter how many I get but if I keep going I know I will want more. I must keep going, must keep stroking the keys, must press each one and not think anything about it. If I do this then I might have a shot at keep on typing up a storm. I might be good one day. I might be a good typist. I might be able to really hit the super speedy tactics.

No comments: