Sunday, April 17, 2005

World is looking up!

So I was reading the paper today and iterestingly enough two things that I enjoy are in the technology section. Blogs and Firfox I can't believe my excitement when I saw that on the paper. This is really up my alley since I just discovered Blogger and firefox not to long ago. Anyway when I read the awesome review on firefox I just couldn't believe how cool it was to read a local newspaper brag about this cool web browser. I mean I didn't realize how many people don't know there is another option to IE. Then the article of blogs was interesting when it talked about MSN and Yahoo starting theirs and they mentioned Google's blogger. They said that Blogger was like way ahead of the competition because of all the options and the ease of use. That article just makes me smile quite big.

No comments: