Monday, May 02, 2005

OOps I craped my pants!!!

WOW, the end of the semester is here and the taste for blood is in the water, I think everyone I know has Summer fever. I have a bad case of it, I have a 10 page paper due in ECO on Thurs. its Tues. and I haven't really started yet, yikes. I have taken on another small job, Tutoring for money. Yeah i know what do you have to tutor for well its pretty easy I am going to be tutoring a woman for Microsoft Office. This should be rather exciting since the lady is paying me real money and it is going to be for a while or until the end of school. I don't know how it will work out because it is like 2 hours a night beginning tomorrow and I have all kinds of assignments and what not coming up. Hopefully I will get them done before any of the other stuff comes to blows. Well I shall wish good luck to myself and adue.

No comments: