Sunday, May 15, 2005

What's in a title...

So basically I am just chillin over the weekend till I make my journey for the summer to my summer job, in Elizabethtown. Alirght now I will have some great stories to tell cause that place is like awesome. My girlfriend found a nanny job for the summer which is sweet so she will be able to see on the weekends which is really sweet considering that is the only times we will get to spend any kind of time together over the next 3 months. The cool thing is she will be an Ra next year in my dorm so that I will get to see her everyday and everynight cause she is in the same building as me. No more checking her in and out which is like sweet. So many sweet attributes to your girlfrined living in the same buliding can it be any sweeter, I don't think so.

No comments: