Sunday, November 06, 2005

A new post

Alright so last weekend I went to E-town which was a fabulous weekend.  It was fun and relaxing.  Amber and I enjoyed the time away from school emensley, sometimes you just need a break from your current surrondings, and is exactly what we got by going up to E-town.  While we were up there we went to a fabulous Mexican resturant that I frequent during the summers that I stay up and work in E-town with some neighbors and friends.  The name of the resturant is Los Nopolas, which is fabulous and good even be better than Los Portales in Murray.  Along with eating great food, and spending time with family and friends we also went and visited some sites that we found in the movie Elizabethtown.  Ok so I thought there was more but we only could find one from the movie and if I had my cord to my camera I would post the pics, but alas I do not.  Well anyway last weekend was so awesome and I just wanted to say that it was awesome.

--
Heath Brown

No comments: