Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I am a Doofus!!!!

Ok so the whole point of a Laptop is so that you can take anywhere and be able to work on your computer and be productive from anywhere.  Well, I have a Laptop, I love the thing, it goes with me everywhere, ok, that said, Laptops also need to be recharged.  Well since I came home for Thanksgiving break and was kinda in a rush to leave work.  I left the my cable that goes into my AC adapter at work.  I only have one of these and now it is 1.5 hours away sitting in the surge protector.  Ok tonight without realizing it I started to play my brother in a little Commnad and Conquer a resource hog in its own right.  Well about half way through the game my battery said, "I am low".  So I started to get in my bag for my adapter I pulled it out, one problem no freaking cord to the reciptical I had accidentally pulled the cord that hooks from the reciptical into the adapter at the office I am and was pissed. 

Ofiicially i am know sitting here on my old desktop computer tyring to do work I can with what I got.  I did however order a Power adapter and had it shipped Next Day air the cost around 65.00 to me Priceless.  Having a backup power adapter is very good.  Hopefully I won't be a dumbass anymore nad leave the damn thing at work.

Lesson:  Don't leave vital parts at the office.  Stupid!!!!

--
Heath Brown

No comments: