Monday, June 26, 2006

Elizabethtown sadness

Wake up in the morning around 11:30 because I had worked the night before moving 70 people into a new building when you hear a blood curdiling scream from next door.  This is how Saturday rolled me out of bed my neighbor screaming.  I am pretty close to the neighbor and their family when my cousin finally told me what was going on I knew that the rest of the week was going to be rough for them.

The news that made the neighbor scream was her step son had killed himself.  What a way to start your Saturday.  All this weekend its been nothing but trying to to just see what they need and kinda stay out of the way and let the family come in and begin to mend and talk about the life that was lost.

Yeah its a little deep but its what went down this weekend.  Its hard to know what to do for a family in that situation.  I have alot of empathy for them.

No comments: