Monday, June 05, 2006

Blurry Weekends

So I am officially 21 thats right 21, and lets just say that the first weekend was a littler blurry.  I went to my first liquor store and bought a 12 pack of Amberbock (great beer), Killian's irish Red, and makers Mark.  Later on some guys from work came over to the house and we played some poker.  Here is where begins to get a bit blurry.  By the time they all came over and we got started playing i had alreayd had 3 beers this was 7:00 pm then around 8:00 i had 5 my head was a little dizzy.  As i moved on i decided to try Makers Mark this was a bad choice.  Needless to say I don't remember a whole lot after I had the whiskey I went back to beer another two I think.  I think I said some stuff and did some wiered crap but the typical thing when your are drunk.  One problem i had to be at work at 11:00 and then I had to stay till around about 3:00 in the morning.  i got sick that night and was puking all night and then that next moring.  It was a struggle to get up but i did and that was a mistake as well. 

moral of story don't get platered when your a weak drunk.

No comments: