Sunday, December 11, 2005

Nice Weekend

Even though that next week is finals I decided that a small get away was a neccessasity.  This weekend Amber and I went to Buca di beppo, a really nice Italian restuarant that is family style so the portions are huge.  Then we went to The Cheesecake Factory, which is probably the best cheesecake I have ever had in my entire life.  The food was good Amber looked hot and all and all I had a good time. 

Also during the weekend we stayed at my cousin's house (where I stay at during the summer) in Elizabethtown.  Next weekend, I go back up to Elizabethtown to begin work over the Christmas break.  I am pretty excited about that. 

This week is closing down because of finals.  It has been a decent semester and it looks like I will be decent grades.  Hopefully my grades will look like this:

MGT 350 --- A
ART 121  --- A
CIS 304   --- B
TSM 343 --- A
TSM 340 --- B
FIN 330  --- C

--
Heath Brown

No comments: