Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I haven't written in a while

So I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up with my blog, so sue me its been a pretty rough semester and I have been really busy with work and school.  I am only taking like 15 hours yet because I didn't get TSM 450 on the web it screwed me up.  instead of being done with class at like 2:30 everday I am going to class till 5:00 and its killing me.  I swear if I get screwed on my senior year I will be pissed.  Anyway midterms are posted and I have 3 A's and 2 Bs which is not to shabby.  The first few tests of in my classes were pretty rough and thinking that I did pretty terrrible I did ok.  I got a 85 on my TSM 352 exam, 77 on my TSM 450 exam, 96 on my CIS 307 exam,  around a  90 on my MKT 360 exam, and  a 96 on my TSM 443 exam.

All in all grades wise my grades are ok but eventually that will change just because it always changes towards the end of the semester.

--
Heath Brown

No comments: