Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nights in Rodanthe

Rant

Yes, I saw Nights in Rodanthe...I can admit that I saw yet another chick flick. What makes it better I saw the movie with my wife...so I can at least say I didn't go alone.

Review

The movie itself was pretty good. Diane Lane and Richard Gere are excellent actors and have impeccable chemistry on screen. The movie is based off of the Nicholas Sparks novel "Nights in Rodanthe". This is the same author who wrote the "NoteBook", as well as several other chick books that were made into movies.

Surprisingly enough I was satisfied with the movie. The plot is enough to keep you interested and everyone crying around you, to make you feel a little weird that your the only one not.

Go take a lady friend, your wife to see this movie...The after affects are well worth it :).

No comments: