Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bored to Tears

I moved in Monday to Nashville, TN. It is now Thursday and I have finally gotten Internet and cable. For a person that usually spends at least 15 hrs. a day on the Computer/Internet I was somewhat bored to death. The first day was ok I had things to do, I read, I cleaned, I set things up, shopped. The second day was harder, I had watched all my Netflix movies, so I pulled out the Lappy and watched some SouthPark episodes. I then started listening to music and back to reading. Reading is probably what saved my mind. I am currently reading Deception Point by Dan Brown and am almost finished thanks to this week. I am also reading Marathon: Ultimate Training Guide and CCNA exam study guide. Anyway on the subject of boredom, I am use to coming into work everyday having somethign to do some structure for the day and someone to talk to almost all hours of the day. This week I have had no one except for the phone and the people I could reach. Anyway I can't wait for work to start so I will have more to do during the day then read and watch stuff all day.

No comments: