Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fiesta Friday...Regrets


Ok so today was like a flashback to about a year ago when all the guys at work would go to lunch together and have a good time laugh and joke, we would listen to Latin music and just relax a little. Today, we had an event called "Fiesta Friday", we journeyed to the Traveling Taco Cart to grab some cheap yet some what authenticate food. When I ordered the Burrito Loco I had no idea that would be almost 5 lbs and as long as my forearm. It was a shocking specimen. The Burrito Loco came with Chicken, Steak, Pork, Beans, Rice, Lettuce, Tomato, and a mixture of other things all in a tortilla. I only ate about half of the burrito because it was so freakin huge.

Now as I sit here at home for Spring Break my body is saying, "Why the hell did eat that burrito". I sit here in a cloud of flatus that is disgusting it makes me honestly gag.

Status: Regretting Fiesta Friday chose of Food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: