Saturday, November 11, 2006

Movies and choices

Over the next last few weeks I have watched a number of movies that made me think about my life and what has been going down.  The movies that made me think about my life were 'Click' and 'Stranger than Fiction'.  I stongly suggest watching both of them in my opinion are good movies and are worth watching.  They made me think compared to what the characters were going through and how I can realate it to my own life.  It was a pretty amazing look.  I shed a tear or two.

--
Heath Brown

3 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

I'm going to see "Stranger than Fiction" later today and really looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

Your Movies would be better if there weren't so many gay ones in your list...REady for KC?

Unknown said...

post something?