Friday, August 26, 2005

Banging on the Keys

I figure tonight would be a good night to bang the keys a little. Maybe write a post about what is going on or something.

School is back in session, indeed it is back, and I excited about the classes that I have and the professors that I have. I think my classes won't be that difficult just because I don't thinkg the class will be that bad. Of course with every class you have to put the work in to get a decent grade. I plan on working hard because I do want that elusive 4.0. Hopefully this will be the year that I place A's all over it.

Right now as we speak I am using Google Desktop Search 2.0 which I think is cool, and google Talk. I like Google, I like them because all their stuff is simple to use. No fuss, no frills, just solid stuff and its fun to use. I like the plan backround the simple color schemes of Gmail and Google Talk. As the guys say from work I am on some seroious Koolaid for Google.

No comments: